Wednesday, February 21, 2007

photo shoot and semlor

my picture taken yesterday... about 50 of them. getting my hair cut today, so yesterday it was time for the before pictures. think they turned out quite well, maybe I'll be able to get ahold of one or two of them, otherwise you just have to wait 'til the paper comes out... ;)

we also got semlor (cream buns), as it was the fettisdag ("fat tuesday", or Shrove Tuesday?). tradition brings that the swedish delicacy should be eaten on this day, my third of the year... this is how it looked:



was quite tasty, and luckily not too much of it all.

was all but convinced until this morning that yesterday was wednesday... quite a surprising feeling when I realized that there was one more day left of the week. ah well, fun things are ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment