Monday, February 05, 2007

listen to klem fm!

klem fm is a norwegian radio station that I quite frequently listen to. why? because it reminds me of my norwegian friends, and in particular when I helped my friends/sisters move in december 2005. we listened to it non-stop. since they play "calm favorites", they don't change around that much and I'm brought back to there, a week of much joy, laughter and craziness.

now, today I wished a song, and got promised by sverre that I'll be hearing it tomorrow. he's the host between 10-12 am (my time), so sometime then I'm hoping to hear my name and a greeting to all my norwegian friends. just click on "klikk for å lytte" down to the right, if you've got nothing better to do... ;)

here are my past few days:
  • february 2nd
  • february 3rd
  • february 4th
  • february 5th

    a few notes and comments:
  • work, squash and gym will probably be happening and appearing quite a lot
  • I loved the cinnamon buns
  • liverpool - everton wasn't really all that fun, unfortunately (but I had good company!)
  • I love my parents.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment