Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ouch, ouch, ouch...

it's been a while since I went without feeling any pain in any part of my body. I've had a bad ankle for some time that I aggravated on sunday during shooting practice, did something with my shoulder during the weekend too, have had problems with my knees for a while and am also feeling a bit in my thighs. at least my wrists are getting better...

it doesn't help my body that I'm doing something around 4-5 times a week. I know I should take a long rest from squash, football and gym and all that and let my body recuperate, but it's just so much fun to play. I think I should just get my personal physio/nurse... any takers? :)

Ayyám-i-Há of the day: sent a postcard to a friend and a letter + small prayer book to another, hope they'll enjoy it. also made arrangements for something else on thursday, wait and see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment