Saturday, September 08, 2007

going out for a jog

or more like it, out for a run. we're running the "bellman relay" (bellmanstafetten.se) in the mixed class, 10 teams from aftonbladet. a total of 1175 mixed teams, 286 men's teams and 159 women's teams, give or take a few who might not show up. it's a 5*5km (~3.125 miles) relay, and it's raining outside. I've always said I'd run it under 20 minutes, but I think it's going to be a bit tough. my legs are still a bit sore after yesterday's squash (and thursdays football...), but it's going to be a fun run. under 22 and I'm happy.

we have lovely red-colored shirts, I'll put up pictures later. gonna be a bit of a hectic day though; gotta be back latest by 4 to shower and get ready for nineteen-day feast, and then after that we're going to go see sweden - denmark, which is one of the biggest games for sweden in a while. it's going to be interesting to see how it turns out - I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment