Wednesday, September 05, 2007

gotta be flexible!

so since the football training got cancelled yesterday, I called up a friend who I was supposed to meet today, and tried to reschedule. worked perfectly for her, so she came over to my place to watch pirates of the caribbean 3. that meant I woke up with the intention of going to my own practice, changed my mind to go to sweden't training, but ended up staying at home watching a movie. can't say I'm too unhappy about it!

the movie is... okay. it doesn't have an extremely good or exciting plot, or characters that make you feel very much involved in them. depp is good though. but what it does is that it leaves you with a "feel good"-feeling afterwards. it's got its moments with laughter and funny stuff, and that's enough to just watch and fly away. and also, it's got an excellent soundtrack! I really loved it!

short review, but yeah... that'll do. turned out also that my disappointed friend from yesterday got to go to the training today and meet his big idol and get his autograph, so things turned out well in the end there too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment