Monday, September 24, 2007

the last week

today starts the last week of many things... I have only 5 days left of work, and so have to wrap up things here so that no loose threads hanging when I'm gone. friday will probably be quite a long day as I have to go through everything to make sure it's all checked in, uploaded, and all that. and then in the end hand in my computer and my access card.

and then I'm also moving out in the weekend, so my last days of living on my own. my place is already more than half-empty, so it's already a bit weird being here. but as I said before, it's pretty much just tv and computer that needs to go out, and then a proper cleaning. I'll get help from my parents, so I hope to be able to finish it off without stressing too much in the end.

and I'm limping since yesterday's game. got a knee right on my thigh, so it hurts. even sleeping is kinda painful, and let's not even talk about shoes, socks and trousers. yikes. I hope it goes over soon, but it'll probably take a couple of more days. means no sports for me, just gym. boring :(

No comments:

Post a Comment