Friday, September 28, 2007

to my colleagues

I've been here for 10 months, and already from the first day I felt like a part of the group. it's been a great honor and pleasure to be working with you all. I have learned so much from each and every one of you, and if I have been able to repay that with just a tiny fraction, I am more than happy.

I have simply had so much fun working together with you. it hasn't felt at all that I've been going to work, but more like meeting up with a couple of friends and then doing some stuff on the computer. I've laughed so much, I've enjoyed the atmosphere, and I have really looked forward to going to work, every single day.

it is with ambivalent feelings that I am leaving you and aftonbladet, as I don't really know if I will ever go to another place where I will feel as at home that I have here. on the other hand, I am really looking forward to the challenges and experiences I will have in israel. I will miss you, one and all! and who knows, maybe I'll be back again...

so again, a big thank you, and with the best wishes in the future. I am very much looking forward to our paths crossing again. it has truly been a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment