Tuesday, September 25, 2007

what do you do at 10.15 pm?

I decided to go out to a friend. they live close-by, it's only a 15 minute walk, but even though they've lived there since mid-june, this is the first (and last...) time I go visit them. got back home now... and still as I was putting on my shoes to go out, I was thinking to myself "what am I doing?"

we had set the time to meet at 10.30. the only problem was that I had no idea where they lived, so was supposed to call and get directions as I was walking. well, it took five calls until I got an answer...

but it was good fun, we talked about my going away on service and life in general, I got to see their place and ate some tasty cakes and cookies. a good small trip, hope I won't be too tired tomorrow.

took a nice picture of globen as well, I'll put it up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment