Saturday, September 22, 2007

my apartment looks... empty.

I've had some wonderful help here during the weekend, packing and cleaning my apartment. I now only have the absolute necessity left; tv, computer, some clothes and a few books - the rest is back home. I have one more week of work, and in the weekend I'll be moving back home. it's gonna be strange to come back home and have "nothing" to do for a while, but I'm sure my mind will be so preoccupied with planning and preparing for leaving, so that should be quite okay in the end. have a few things I want to take care of :)

I almost wanted to move back already this weekend since there's nothing left here, but it would be too stressful to try and take care of everything tomorrow (cleaning and stuff), so I'll take care of it next weekend. will give me a bit more time and a bit more relaxed environment to take care of it. it should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment