Saturday, September 08, 2007

good timing, bad timing...

... and my timing. so yesterday I decided to take it easy, stay at home, and wash my clothes. among them, were my pants. needless to say, running out in the rain today was a bit a dirty and muddy. the result? look:



here's a picture of my t-shirt, before:


and after:


what about my time? well, I think I'm somewhere in the low 20s. couldn't be bothered running around with my phone to keep time, but luckily I found out that the times are automatically taken, so soon I'll found it. I got passed by one mixed runner, and I think 4 from the men's team. but I was constantly passing people, and my final kilometer was probably quite fast. I was even sprinting on my way to the goal, so my time could possibly have been even a little bit faster since they probably took the time somewhere slightly before the finish. we'll see how it goes... it's still raining though.

No comments:

Post a Comment